I'm starting a new series for my own amusement. I need somewhere to post them, so why not here?
These are pithy, tongue-in-cheek, philosophical observations that (if you let yourself dwell on them) are actually kinda fun (at least for me) to turn over and inspect while showering really late at night. The wording isn't always the best, but it's the concept behind them that matters. So I bring you:
Deep Thoughts from the Midnight Shower (DTftMS)
1. If nothing changes, then everything will stay the same.
2. There are two types of people in the world: (i) those who don't understand rules of logic, and (ii) those who enjoy setting up false dichotomies to mess with the first group.
And that's our first installment. It took a few weeks to germinate, so don't expect anything regular. Until next time.
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment