Sunday, June 1, 2008

lacking productivity...

what happened? I'm procrastinating on something for sure, but managed to be completely unproductive in doing so?

I start work at my new job tomorrow, where the dress code is business-casual, and I haven't gotten around to trying on my business-casual trousers and tops to see whether they still fit, let alone gone shopping for any needed replacement bits. This wouldn't be that big of a deal (seeing as my new boss is my Dad), but apparently he's scheduled a meeting with our big client for Tuesday morning at the client's offices. ... so I'm feeling the pressure to look snazzy even though the client's dress code trends more toward casual.

Oy.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow when trying to decide what to wear. Good thing I'm planning on waking up significantly earlier than necessary...

1 comment:

Vivienne said...

Sometimes it would be so much easier to be a man, and just to have to decide whether it's a suit day or a not-suit day. Last Wednesday I found myself debating appropriate wear for a rural site visit followed immediately by an important meeting with a client. Next Monday is a normal working day with a Royal Visit in the middle of it.

I have tagged you for a meme, by the way.