skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Productivity through Procrastination ... ?
No time to do what needs to be done, thanks to all the stuff I'm doing instead...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I promised photos
The stack of squares -- contains 10 out of the necessary 35:
The squares, in the basic layout they'll be in once stitched together, which they aren't yet:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kendra
I'm a wife & mom with two cats and a zillion cat & baby toys, thoroughly Californian though not in a stereotypical way, and unabashedly socially inept. I apologize in advance for my ineloquent writing.
View my complete profile
Family, Friends, Etc
Silas in California (husband)
Jean from Cornwall (Mum-in-law)
Vivienne's Pastimes (sis-in-law)
VectorStorm (brother, aka Trevor)
Topics
cats
(5)
cleaning
(3)
controversy
(1)
DTftMS
(1)
FoF
(3)
goals
(4)
health
(3)
holidays
(1)
home
(8)
knitting
(26)
laws
(2)
logic
(1)
meme
(1)
mental health
(6)
moving
(6)
on a train
(1)
photos
(7)
politics
(2)
sleep
(4)
traffic
(1)
wedding
(2)
work
(2)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (2)
December (1)
November (1)
September (1)
March (1)
September (1)
July (2)
May (3)
April (2)
March (2)
February (1)
January (2)
November (3)
October (4)
September (1)
August (2)
July (6)
June (2)
May (5)
April (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment