Here it is, 3:45am, and I'm exhibiting already the symptom that spurned me to create this blog -- I'm procrastinating on something worthwhile (i.e. sleeping), and in exchange I'm being productive in something that's not very worthwhile (i.e. blogging). Though earlier I was at least being productive at knitting my first self-designed project... which of course was a means of procrastinating on cleaning the apartment and paying bills... but we won't mention that.
This will likely be a repository for me to ramble on about whatever procrastination activity is occupying me at the time of the post. Hopefully some of these posts will have photos to go along with the stories. Hopefully some of the stories will actually be interesting or amusing, but somehow I doubt it. Read at your own risk. If you fall asleep from boredom, don't blame me -- you've been warned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does this mean that you too are abandoning LJ?
abandoning? no... not really. I've simply not been over to LJ in a long while and I have difficulty keeping up with it, and now Silas and his mother and sister all have blogs over here, so it seemed easiest to start a new blog here with a whole different purpose than my blog on LJ. I may post there from time to time, and I'll check my friends' posts on occasion. So not abandoning it, just adding this one and going to LJ as infrequently as I was before. Heck, I'm not really gunna spend much time on this one either. ;)
Post a Comment