Apparently Babies-R-Us knows something I don't, and has decided to begin a baby registry for me.
Either that, or there's another person with my maiden name (first and last) who is currently expecting and thinks that my email address is hers.
But imagine my shock when I woke up this morning to emails congratulating me.
In case of any confusion: I'm NOT pregnant. I've never been pregnant. I'm not trying to become pregnant. I'm still taking pills to prevent such a disaster (timing is truly Not Right at the moment), and have been for many years. If this situation ever changes, I hope I'll be the first to know (or at least suspect) rather than having Big Brother at Babies-R-Us somehow knowing before I do, and setting up an account for me... ...
Though I do have to wonder whether I'm registered for anything particularly cool... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I thought my fortune cookie telling me that there would be an addition to the family was bad, but something with my name on would really freak me out. At least I can now say 'Oh the cookie meant I was going to be an aunt'.
Post a Comment