
Finished the body a few days ago ...

and seamed it this weekend - fits him wonderfully.

I had also gotten about 2/3 of the way through the intricate sleeves. I started seaming them up to eliminate dangling ends and to see how they fit.
...
he complained that the sleeves were a bit too snug for his liking.
I'd made a couple mistakes in calculations early on and had started the increase rows a little late, but I didn't think it'd make that big of difference. He insisted, however, that he would really really like me to redo the sleeves properly.
Instead of smacking him upside the head for not appreciating all the work I'm putting into this sweater he requested (hehe, that thought actually never occurred to me until just now), I simply sighed and started ripping out the yarn. ... and found I was perfectly OK with doing so. Can I admit here that I'm actually going to enjoy redoing those sleeves? :)
I worry me sometimes. :)
I still hope to be done with the sweater so he can wear it to Stitches West this weekend. I think it'd make a great anniversary present. :)
1 comment:
I should note that I was repeatedly apologising for forcing you to do it again, and that I wasn't actually forcing you to do it again...
Post a Comment