Well, due to an unintentional weekend splurge, I am subject to a self-imposed (husband-enforced) yarn embargo until certain criteria are met.
Criteria for lifting the embargo:
1. All projects on needles at the time of setting the embargo (Saturday, 8 Nov) must either be finished or brought to some other satisfactory conclusion;
2. All projects I purchased yarn for on Saturday, 8 Nov, must be completed, or at least given a fair shot at being completed (e.g. ultimately frogging in despair due to discovering major issues after getting 80% is OK -- giving up and letting it sit around gathering dust is not);
AND
3. All planned Christmas-Gift knitting must be completed.
Only exception is if specific more yarn is required in order to satisfactorily complete any of the criteria above.
The hardest part right now is avoiding even looking at yarn sales online.
Any commiseration, distraction, or tips on how to be satisfied with the stash I have (and figure out what the heck to use it for) will all be welcome. Pointing and laughing will make me cry. ;)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I may be barking up the wrong tree, and I do not want to be treading on any toes, but I really must point out to you that you do have a birthday getting nearer every day!
Post a Comment