Thursday, October 2, 2008

ugh...

either I'm sick or I swallowed a huge allergen last night cuz my throat is clogged beyond belief and I think it's dripped down into my lungs. My lungs hurt. :(

On a positive note, however, I've done a whole heck of a lot with my knitting over the past couple months. I still haven't finished that winter night afghan (I still need to pick up and knit the border), but I have finished 2 scarves and 1 hat for homeless teens in the San Francisco area. I've also gotten about 60% through my first-ever sock (next time I'm doing toe-up cuz I'm getting really nervous about whether I'm going to have enough yarn in the skein to finish it), and I've got a beautiful and soft cabled afghan about 40% done that the cats have already decided they thoroughly approve of (which simply means I'm going to have to make a couple more with those yarns).

I also have a few other projects on the needles, and supplies of yarn to last me through whatever natural disaster may occur causing the extinction of all fiber sources. ;)

1 comment:

jeanfromcornwall said...

Sorry you are feeling seedy, but thanks for the knitting update. I still treasure the memory of you in the yarn store, holding a bunch of skeins like a bridal bouquet! "Happy the bride . . . who has yarn"